While you are on the site, in your browser find and click "Add to Home Screen" A CGN beaver app icon will then be created to your phone that is directly link to the site.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
So a friend called me and asked this question. Seems he found one of his Grand Pa's guns still loaded. I have never shot backpowder so I sent him off to someone I know who does. But now I want to know.....thx
Throw a cap on, point in safe direction and apply presure to the trigger.
Are you actually sure that its loaded? The compressed air trick is probably the safest way to find out what is in there if you aren't the one that loaded it though.
Throw a cap on, point in safe direction and apply presure to the trigger.
Are you actually sure that its loaded? The compressed air trick is probably the safest way to find out what is in there if you aren't the one that loaded it though.
tie it into a tire, and have a long string on the trigger, may take a few caps, or even the nipple removed, cleaned, and a bit of 4f to make it happen.
I would not try firing the gun.... It may be loaded, it may not be... It may be double or triple loaded even! There is a commercial product sold that uses a small Co2 canister that will flush the barrel. Or you can pour WD40 in the breech through the nipple in order to soak and neutralise the powder charge (easier with the nipple removed) and then use a ball remover (a screw like attachment at the end of a cleaning rod that screws into the soft lead and then permit you to pull on the ball. Use caution and common sense!