While you are on the site, in your browser find and click "Add to Home Screen" A CGN beaver app icon will then be created to your phone that is directly link to the site.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
I'm thinking that the first shot you fire with Clum's old sixgun will be a historic occasion worthy of a Youtube video so we can all enjoy the echo of the past. Even better if it was black powder?
I'm thinking that the first shot you fire with Clum's old sixgun will be a historic occasion worthy of a Youtube video so we can all enjoy the echo of the past. Even better if it was black powder?
Well i dont know how to do that but the cylinders comeing along.
Should be ready to shoot soon.
I got the Loading gate done to just need to age it.
I think she will shoot the Winchester 44 Sp Cowboy ammo no problem and its mild charge.
Thinking i might keep this one so when the Liberals go for Coinfiscation and melt down the USA would Filp right out get the NRA up here with Dixie flags stomping about and make a big Fuss LOL.
The Trade idea is a good one Musketfire.
Need to collect more info frist tho and do some shootin.
Im looking to Buy a House so this might be a Down payment.
Anyone got a deal on a cheep house on a lot on the North Van island prefer courtney campbell river area LOL