I committed one of the cardinal sins of gun trading and purchased something I know zip about.
so I hope you all can forgive my ignorance and help me out. I don't have pictures of this muzzle loader on my phone but I'm sure you will know what I have and what it could be worth.
Knight muzzle loader
all it says on the side is american knight 50 cal
50 cal
plastic and blued
I'm told it's a traditional style in line, with a knob that is pulled back and screwed in or out.
appears to have very little use
irons and weaver bases
so I hope you all can forgive my ignorance and help me out. I don't have pictures of this muzzle loader on my phone but I'm sure you will know what I have and what it could be worth.
Knight muzzle loader
all it says on the side is american knight 50 cal
50 cal
plastic and blued
I'm told it's a traditional style in line, with a knob that is pulled back and screwed in or out.
appears to have very little use
irons and weaver bases


















































