So I was handed down a a Cavalry carbine as stated above a few years ago, converted to .577, and it's in great shape. I've been looking into them, and am really amazed that something so old, left in a closet could be in such great shape.
I'm looking to get a rough estimate on value?
I cleaned it and piled it as best I knew how, and everything functions fine.
If anyone's able to help out, I'd greatly appreciate it.
Although I appreciate the rifle, I'm not a collector and it's holds no sentimental value. I'd be open to trades!
Thanks,
Andrew
I'm looking to get a rough estimate on value?
I cleaned it and piled it as best I knew how, and everything functions fine.
If anyone's able to help out, I'd greatly appreciate it.
Although I appreciate the rifle, I'm not a collector and it's holds no sentimental value. I'd be open to trades!
Thanks,
Andrew


















































