Forcedair CGN Regular Rating - 100% 40 0 0 Location Mississauga,ON Sep 16, 2016 #1 A friends mother has this rifle and has no idea what its worth. Can anyone offer an opinion? [/URL][/IMG] [/URL][/IMG] [/URL][/IMG] [/URL][/IMG]
A friends mother has this rifle and has no idea what its worth. Can anyone offer an opinion? [/URL][/IMG] [/URL][/IMG] [/URL][/IMG] [/URL][/IMG]
mooncoon CGN Ultra frequent flyer Rating - 100% 22 0 0 Location Vancouver Island Sep 16, 2016 #2 I am going to make a guess at $800 to $1000 in this location based in part of including the bayonet and its scabbard as well as the ramrod. cheers mooncoon
I am going to make a guess at $800 to $1000 in this location based in part of including the bayonet and its scabbard as well as the ramrod. cheers mooncoon
T tacfoley CGN Ultra frequent flyer Rating - 100% 1 0 0 Location UK, Ontario and Oregon Sep 16, 2016 #3 It is actually a three-band Snider-Enfield breech-loading conversion of a P53 rifle, with a 1860-dated lock. Here in yUK you are looking are slightly south of $2000 for this fine-looking piece. The bayonet would be around Can$400 extra. tac
It is actually a three-band Snider-Enfield breech-loading conversion of a P53 rifle, with a 1860-dated lock. Here in yUK you are looking are slightly south of $2000 for this fine-looking piece. The bayonet would be around Can$400 extra. tac
Guy JR CGN Regular Rating - 100% 120 0 0 Location sw ont Sep 16, 2016 #4 I would agree with mooncoon, $800-1000 as it sits including accessory's pictured.
T tacfoley CGN Ultra frequent flyer Rating - 100% 1 0 0 Location UK, Ontario and Oregon Sep 16, 2016 #5 Beautiful Snider - is is DC stamped? Or ANY kind of ID? tac
Forcedair CGN Regular Rating - 100% 40 0 0 Location Mississauga,ON Sep 16, 2016 #6 tacfoley said: Beautiful Snider - is is DC stamped? Or ANY kind of ID? tac Click to expand... I don't think so. I think all the markings are pictured. Unless they're lost in the blur.
tacfoley said: Beautiful Snider - is is DC stamped? Or ANY kind of ID? tac Click to expand... I don't think so. I think all the markings are pictured. Unless they're lost in the blur.