Value of a Mowrey BP Rifle

marcus_bc

Regular
Rating - 100%
74   0   0
I've had this rifle for some years with the intentions of getting into BP shooting. It hasn't happened and I have never fired it so I want to pass it on to someone that will enjoy this Mowrey 50cal made in Onley, Texas. rifle. So I'm asking the experienced BP members what the resale value of this rifle is. There are some safe kisses but overall it's one good looking BP rifle.
Thanks







 
Very nice rifle, and the Mowrey's have a reputation as good shooters. One very similar to yours sold recently on gunbrokers (US) auction site for $411... only difference that I could see was that it also had a soule-type "tang" sight. Prices up here tend to be higher of course...

Hope that helps...
 
The steel frame versions get a higher price.Parts are a bit hard to find especially the tumbler which after awhile can start wearing into the
frame.I would put the price around $300 - 350
 
Back
Top Bottom