Value of a Pedersoli Shotgun

kmorg

New member
EE Expired
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I have a 12 Gauge blackpowder Pedersoli shotgun that my father bought in the 80's and I am trying to get an idea of what it is worth. I believe it was made in 1976 from the AB barrel proof. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I have photos I will try to post.... I'm a newbie so bear with me if this doesn't go right the first time.




 
Ellwood Epps has a Pedersoli 12 ga SxS for sale for $625. It's been for sale for a long time. Way overpriced, I think.

I have the same shotgun. It's a great upland game gun! Hang on to it and take it out grouse hunting - you'll love it!
 
I had one I got new in 1984 and only fired it about 6 times. I tried to sell it about 1 1/2 years ago. It was still as new. I got no interest at $500.00 . I had an offer for $400.00 but I knew the person making the offer was just going to try and flip it. I ended up trading it.
 
I have two of these, one with rusted and pitted barrels that I paid $150 for and one that I purchased in 1998 when guys were dumping their guns due to licensing coming into force. I would expect in really good condition - no rust, no dings, no gouges that $450 would be a minimum and if someone wants it they will pay more.
 
Back
Top Bottom