Value of Antique (not Repro) Powder and Shot Flasks

norseman1867

CGN Regular
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Location
Ontario
IMG_2657_zpstjvsnwcu.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
IMG_2653_zpswr6qxvix.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
IMG_2653_zpswr6qxvix.jpg.html
I have three metal powder flasks and two leather shot flasks none of which have any name of manufacturer on them. I would like to know what value they might have. Thanks for any replies to this posting.
 
Last edited:
The middle one is a retail powder can designed so it could be used as a flask.
The two flasks look good. Many were made in England and widely retailed.
Is the one leather shot flask missing just the dispenser, or its whole top?
 
Thanks for the comments and information concerning these items. My intention is to sell them all and this is the reason for my posting. I would like to know what would be a fair value. The one shotbag is missing the dispenser and has a plug in place to hold the shot. Both bags contain birdshot!
 
I plan on putting these up for sale at a local gun show. Any idea of what is a fair price would be appreciated. I was gifted these by an old friend who recently passed away so I have no money invested in them and no sentimentality about keeping them.
 
Back
Top Bottom