I have a brick of 300 rounds of 7.92 FMJ packed in individual packs of 10 rounds ( 2 stripper clips of 5 rounds per pack) in wax paper with label stating
PIROTEHNIA ARMATI
10
CARTUSE GLONT S
DE 792 MM
INCACATE LA 17 AUG 943
cartridges are stamped 1943 D and 792 from what I can make out. the case is cardboard with cloth webbing.Was this made in Germany or some other European nation anyone know? What would be the value of this if it was indeed from WW2 or if no collector value what would the 300 rounds be worth if I was to try selling the case.Thanks,Len
PIROTEHNIA ARMATI
10
CARTUSE GLONT S
DE 792 MM
INCACATE LA 17 AUG 943
cartridges are stamped 1943 D and 792 from what I can make out. the case is cardboard with cloth webbing.Was this made in Germany or some other European nation anyone know? What would be the value of this if it was indeed from WW2 or if no collector value what would the 300 rounds be worth if I was to try selling the case.Thanks,Len


















































