S Sharps '63 CGN Ultra frequent flyer Rating - 100% 25 0 0 Jan 27, 2012 #1 If I was to put my Browning '86 45-70 rifle on the block, what could I ask for it? It's one of the early ones without the tang safety. It has been drilled and tapped for a tang sight. I'd rate it at VG+-Exc overall.
If I was to put my Browning '86 45-70 rifle on the block, what could I ask for it? It's one of the early ones without the tang safety. It has been drilled and tapped for a tang sight. I'd rate it at VG+-Exc overall.
Win 38-55 CGN Ultra frequent flyer Rating - 100% 42 0 0 Jan 27, 2012 #2 $1,200 but I could be off. The browning 86 is the best modern repro 86 out there ... No tang safety and no rebounding hammer.
$1,200 but I could be off. The browning 86 is the best modern repro 86 out there ... No tang safety and no rebounding hammer.