I Ivanhoe.Ont Member EE Expired Rating - 100% 97 0 0 Location Southern Ontario Mar 8, 2010 #1 I have some boxed .25 stevens short and long rim fire. Nice clean and no corrosion. What does this stuff go for generaly? Thanks for the help.
I have some boxed .25 stevens short and long rim fire. Nice clean and no corrosion. What does this stuff go for generaly? Thanks for the help.
#1bcshooter CGN Ultra frequent flyer Rating - 100% 149 0 0 Location North Of The DMZ (US border) Mar 8, 2010 #2 Not sure but send me a PM when you know what you want for it or if you want a gun to be able to shoot it
Not sure but send me a PM when you know what you want for it or if you want a gun to be able to shoot it
8 8 ball CGN Ultra frequent flyer Rating - 100% 280 0 0 Location Saskatchewan Mar 9, 2010 #3 I've sold it for 50-85 bucks a box if it's clean.