Value of Pietta 1858 brass frame

IanC

CGN frequent flyer
Rating - 100%
221   0   0
First off yes I have no pictures that sucks.
A friend of mine has a Pietta brass frame 1858 pistol. The steel itself is in very good to excellent condition with no pitting or any marks at all. The brass has a couple of small blemishes but it's nice and shiny and clean. It's been shot very little and has been stored lubricated. He's looking to transfer it to me to sell on here and I really don't know what these things are worth can anybody help me out?
In the end he would be very happy swapping for a 50 caliber in line rifle. Please help me out or p.m. thanks a lot guys and gals.
 
Check the Marstar link at the top of the page. He lists brass framed Pietta 1858's and prices under the Pietta Blackpowder link in his firearms listings. I'm afraid that your buddy will find that it's not worth a whole lot. There's a couple llsted at $315 before shipping and taxes. So you'll need to get significantly under that for it to move.
 
Back
Top Bottom