Value of Win 1894 in 32 win Special manufactured in 1906???

CanuckWR

CGN frequent flyer
Rating - 98.9%
85   1   1
Just picked up a Winchester 1894 chambered in 32 win spc that I checked the SIN and it was manufactured in 1906. I will post pics but I would say its probably around 80% condition or better.

What kind of value would a guy be looking at for this rifle. I have no intention of selling but it would be nice to know if I made a score or got taken.

Thanks!
 
Hard to give an intelligent estimate without pictures. You don't say if it is a rifle or carbine. Any special order features will increase value. A standard rifle (26 inch round barrel, full magazine in 80% condition might fetch $750, if unmessed with. That being said, the .32 special is the LEAST desirable 1894 chambering for collectors. A 1906 DOM rifle in honest 80% condition is the only thing that would make it worth that much.
 
I knew it wasn't going to be worth enough to quit my day job, just making sure I didn't greatly overpay. What is the carbine barrel length? 20"?

I will post some pics for a better idea. I think it is in very decent shape.

Either way I pretty satisfied with the purchase.
 
Carbines are 20 inch barrels. Usually carbines were all the same, very few had special order features. You will see more rifles with them e.g., octagon or half octagon barrel, pistol grip, shotgun butts, deluxe wood, checkering , special sights, special barrel lengths etc.
 
Back
Top Bottom