Value on some old/odd 22lr ammo

TeachBC

Member
Rating - 100%
69   0   0
Location
BC, Okanagan
I have a different few boxes of 22lr ammo and I'm not sure what's its worth if it's even worth anything.

1) Junior - Made in Russia (4 boxes of 50)

2) PMC - Scoremaster (3 boxes of 50)

3) D.N.D. The box says: This is the Property of D.N.D. (which I'm guessing means Department of National Defense) 50 CTGS .22 BALL LONG RIFLE
I also have the brick box that they came with. (6 boxes of 50)

Thanks for the interest.
 
Last edited:
I have a different few boxes of 22lr ammo and I'm not sure what's its worth if it's even worth anything.

1) Junior - Made in Russia (4 boxes of 50)

2) PMC - Scoremaster (3 boxes of 50)

3) D.N.D. The box says: This is the Property of D.N.D. (which I'm guessing means Department of National Defense) 50 CTGS .22 BALL LONG RIFLE
I also have the brick box that they came with. (6 boxes of 50)

Thanks for the interest.

Take them to the Kamloops Gun Show and do a deal with one of the cartridge guys there. Keeping fully aware that they gotta make something on the deal too.

You won't be running off to Vegas to spend yer newfound riches. The boxes are worth about the same, full or empty. OK. Maybe a bit more full. But there is some value in the boxes, if they are in nice shape.

Worth about an equal weight in whatever you want to shoot.

Lots of the DND stuff that got 'free' over the years. Some liberated, some given away through cadets, DCRA, and the like. I don't think you need watch over your shoulder on that account.


Cheers
Trev
 
I've got a couple bricks of Scoremaster that I still shoot. Picked them up at an Ontario shop for 35 a brick or so... its not quite rare stuff yet. Groups half decent in some rifles for plinking though. It'll be a while for supply of that stuff to peter out enough that you'll see a 'return on investment'
 
old 22 ammo

some of that old Russian 22 ammo has steel cases not brass so I have been told . I was offered some several years ago and turned it down . I don't think it's to good for your fireing pin .
 
Back
Top Bottom