I recently purchased a Vetterli - just because. It is missing the firing pin and loading port cover. EE was non cooperative so I lucked out there.
I have a pic. of the pin but it's not to clear as to how the sear is attached, it seems to go through the pin?? Is the sear part of the pin / does
it float free? The port cover looks straight forward and is my least priority at this time.
A good description / pic. of the pin would be appreciated. PM me for my Email addy if you have any assistance to offer / post it here
and no it's not converted to center fire - yet. Take care all --- John
I have a pic. of the pin but it's not to clear as to how the sear is attached, it seems to go through the pin?? Is the sear part of the pin / does
it float free? The port cover looks straight forward and is my least priority at this time.
A good description / pic. of the pin would be appreciated. PM me for my Email addy if you have any assistance to offer / post it here
and no it's not converted to center fire - yet. Take care all --- John


















































