victory model

twig_40

Regular
EE Expired
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Location
Alberta
I have recently acquired a victory model in 38 Smith and Wesson and would like to take it to the range. Only one issue, I cannot find ammunition for it in the Edmonton area? I have tried, P&D, Wholesale sports (didn't think they would, but had to try), Bashaw sports, the shootist, Stettler sports anywhere else? I am definately a semi auto (1911) guy and don't want to lay out the coin for dies, brass, bullets to get it going............ yet, Until I can actually shoot it. Those will probably come later. Does anyone know of a source of ammo for this thing? Any help would be appreciated.
 
$40 a box is too rich for me, there has to be some out there that is cheaper. Thanks for all the help, guys I appreciate it.
 
Use your 9mm dies and cut down 38spcl.

You more than likely only want a couple of boxes at any give time at the range anyway.

A couple of hours to trim cleanly and you're good to go.
 
Easiest way to load for the 38S&W (if you don't have brass) is to use 9mm dies and 9mm brass. It fits perfectly. You will have to poke the empties out. USE 38 s&w LOAD DATA.

Here is what the two different cases look like, in the gun.

9mmin38SW1.jpg
 
Back
Top Bottom