Video of Remington No. 4 .38RF Revolver, who else has one?.

Tyockell18

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
EE Expired
Rating - 100%
138   0   0
Location
Not really sure.
Hey everyone,

Just wanted to share with you this Remington No. 4 single action Revolver in .38 Rimfire.

Only about 23,000 of them were made in total half of which were in centerfire so not entirely common now days thats for sure.

Curious if any of you guys have one as well?. Do you shoot yours?.

Mine shoots very well but I'v only fired 1 cylinder worth from it, may as well baby her.

Interested in hearing about others experience with them and perhaps seeing pictures if you have some!.

[youtube]9qBa14rYwSw[/youtube]
 
Last edited:
nice well made guns. i love remingtons.
I have seen thos in 41 rf as well, very rare tho.

Agreed, I love this thing. I think its my favorite piece right now. Hope to find another nice one sometime.


Very nice revolver.
Curious, how hard is it to source the 38RF ammo?

Its not the easiest stuff in the world to find but you see it on the EE now and then. Dominion Made it up until the late 30's, 1938-39.

All of it was BP ammo. I have about 130 rounds of the stuff right now, sold some as well.

HC collections makes Reloadables for .38RF short. You can make your own cases and use Hilti 27 Cal caps ect. as well. Hear you can make them using 9mm floberts as well.

Quite a few options at your disposal.
 
Back
Top Bottom