walmart ammo sale

brybenn

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
Rating - 100%
58   0   0
Location
southern ontario
Just ran out of my local walmart. Winchester cxp3 180 gr silvertips shells are on for $5 a box. Just thought I'd throw that out. I cleaned out my store. Maybe your local store has the same deal
 
Thanks for the heads up. I'm actually going to Walmart in a few minutes, going to have to check it out and see if it's onsale here in Edmonton.
 
I called my local store - 3 times actually. After asking the first two times if they had a sale on ammunition, and being told that, yes indeed they did have trampolines for sale I began to get frustrated. Finally on the third try to get someone who knew what ammunition was, I was informed that they did not have any sales on ammo currently.

Perhaps its a specific sale at your store/ region only?
 
I was at Walmart SEC today in Edmonton, nothing onsale as far as ammo goes. Must be store specific. Just an FYI for anyone in Edmonton, the Windermere store does not sell ammunition anymore. They had some about 3 weeks ago but when I was there yesterday, one of the store employees in the sporting goods dept. said that they don't sell it anymore in that store. Most likely because Cabela's is opening this summer next door.
 
Back
Top Bottom