Hello,
I have been asked to locate any information I can on a Walter Locke side by side hammer gun (double triggers, damascus barrels). It has Walter Locke Calcutta and Co 4936 written along the top of the barrels and Walter Locke written on both side plates by the hammers. It is rather simple with regards to engraving but does have some basic work (hatch work) done around the pins and receiver. Unfortunately I do not have access to the gun so at this time I cannot look for proof marks (father-in-law was smart enough to not hand this over to me otherwise it was going over the mantle). I also cannot post pictures here on the site for some reason but if I am able to resolve that issue I will post some photos.
Any amount of information that could be shared on this gun or manufacturer would be greatly appreciated because traditional searching has come up with very few details.
Thanks Much,
Chris.
I have been asked to locate any information I can on a Walter Locke side by side hammer gun (double triggers, damascus barrels). It has Walter Locke Calcutta and Co 4936 written along the top of the barrels and Walter Locke written on both side plates by the hammers. It is rather simple with regards to engraving but does have some basic work (hatch work) done around the pins and receiver. Unfortunately I do not have access to the gun so at this time I cannot look for proof marks (father-in-law was smart enough to not hand this over to me otherwise it was going over the mantle). I also cannot post pictures here on the site for some reason but if I am able to resolve that issue I will post some photos.
Any amount of information that could be shared on this gun or manufacturer would be greatly appreciated because traditional searching has come up with very few details.
Thanks Much,
Chris.


















































