While you are on the site, in your browser find and click "Add to Home Screen" A CGN beaver app icon will then be created to your phone that is directly link to the site.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
I am looking for more information on the Pincher Creek black powder shoot coming up in October. I think it is the Thanksgiving weekend but am not sure. Anyone been to this event, who should I contact about more info?
Contact Paul Christiansen, editor of the Alberta Black Powder Assoc. newsletter "Punchbowl" and ask him for contact info for Lynn Brasnet who is the shoot contact at Pincher Creek. Maybe you could find her in the Telus e-phone book. Reach Paul at <paul22@telusplanet.net>.
There are lots of fun rendezvous around Alberta and BC every year - join the ABPA and learn all about them and more...
Good luck - I expect to be at the Rocky Mtn House rendezvous that weekend.