We might have some 45 ACP JHP, any interest?

Chemist

Sponsoring Business
Business Member
Rating - 100%
395   0   0
I may be able to get some Remington UMC 45 ACP JHP in, product code L45AP7. It will be around $33 to $34 per box of 50. Any interest in this?

Ryan
 
Last edited:
I may be able to get some Remington UMC 45 ACP JHP in, product code L45AP7. It will be around $33 to $34 per box of 50. Any interest in this?

Ryan

$33 or $34 for 50 rounds of .45 JHP?

That sounds like a REALLY good deal to me. I think I paid almost that for .45 WinClean.
 
Yes, I have great interest as well. I could see an order of 500 rounds to start. Also, perhaps see what you can do from Remington for 9mm and 40 S&W JHP's too.
 
Great price, my local range charges 55+tax for a box of winchester ranger 45 JHP.

I'm in for at least two boxes. Anyone from the GTA want to split shipping? or group buy ?

Thanks!
 
They arrived today and they shipped me 5 boxes...woo hoo! I think they thought they had 5 cases not boxes. Sorry. On the plus side I just put 10k of Wolf 45 ACP TMJ on the site.
 
Back
Top Bottom