Weaver Scope Mount For TC New Englander .54 Cal

neos

CGN Regular
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Hi there. So, as shooting season is pretty much here now, I would like to start shooting my newly re-done TC New Englander. The thing is I have a scope, but no base. I was gifted the gun in poor condition, and brought it back to the living. Anyways, I want to mount my scope, but I need a base for the rifle. It is drilled and tapped already. So would anyone here happen to know where I can buy a used weaver mount for this gun, or will I only be shooting irons? I looked at Weaver's website and had no luck. Even if someone has one they could give me a number of so I can look at our upcoming gun show for one would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.
 
Ok. So it may appear to me that my gun may have been just drilled and tapped, and may not be factory holes. I am posting a picture hoping someone may be able to help confirm this. Thank you.

 
Back
Top Bottom