Tried out some Fiocchi Webley .455 mkII ammo today.
Fired a couple rounds end on into some seasoned dry pine logs. I dug this one out and it still weighed 262.5 grains. Was shot at log from about 10feet.
The penetration was limited. I don't know how well or not these rounds would work as a defensive load but I wouldn't want to be hit by one.
Accuracy seems ok, this five shot group was shot at 10m using an old wobbly webley.
Fired a couple rounds end on into some seasoned dry pine logs. I dug this one out and it still weighed 262.5 grains. Was shot at log from about 10feet.
The penetration was limited. I don't know how well or not these rounds would work as a defensive load but I wouldn't want to be hit by one.
Accuracy seems ok, this five shot group was shot at 10m using an old wobbly webley.




























, well
, heavier bullets ?.....






















