Webley-Bentley Double Action Percussion Revolver?

lead flinger

New member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
20180819_165348_zpssh2blfh2.jpg


20180819_165332_zpsydz8ibuq.jpg



Hi Folks. Don't post much but I thought I would ask those with more knowledge than I on antiques to confirm my suspicions. As far as I can tell, what I've got in the picture above is an unmarked Webley-Bentley percussion though I've never seen another. I did see something online that looked close, though it was a .45 version. It was from the estate of a family friend and there were Civil War rumors around it. Any info would be appreciated. Wondering about value as well. In that light I should mention it seems complete though the trigger sometimes needs some persuasion to reset and the cylinder timing is a bit funny (there seems to be too much forward play in the cylinder). Thank. L.F.
 
Last edited:
IIRC Webley only made one model of single action revolver, Adams none, Colt sold very few SAAs in Britain due to the preference for double action.
 
Back
Top Bottom