WEBLEY-GREEN in The WALKING DEAD?

j.c.higgins

New member
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
Location
Winnipeg
On last night*s episode of The Walking Dead (Episode 310) it appeared that one of the survivors was using a Webley-Green to defend himself against walkers. It appears in the scene at the bridge where Daryl and Merle help out people that are under attack. It is featured for a brief couple of separate scenes, one of which shows the revolver being accidently dropped into a pile of garbage on the ground. Judging on the appearance and the shape of birdshead grips (they are lighter coloured wood replacements) and 6 inch barrel, I would say a Webley-Green or something pretty close. Did anyone else notice this? We might just have to wait for the update of the IMFDB page!
 
Last edited:
Yup I noticed that, didn't examine it too close as I was just watching the first time to enjoy it. I'll have to examine the scene when I get a chance and take a closer look for a more specific model.
 
I seen it to looked to be a Webley WG army with birds head grips but i only seen it a few seconds.

Id be useing some of Jethunters soft lead Wad cutters that are like the orignal webley manstopper bullets if i was useing a WG in that situtation.
They would make a good mess of a zombie brain compared to 9mm semi auto or 357 python. LOL
 
image_zps5e514753.png
 
I dont get why they're sometimes called webley greens. I cant find anyone named Green who was involved in the invention of the firearm. Webley government i understand, but not webley green.
 
Speaking of Webley revolvers in TV shows, Jim Lahey appears to use one in "the delusions of officer Jim Lahey".

look at 7:34 among other spots.

Edit: video contains objectionable language.

 
Back
Top Bottom