Webley MK 1 accuracy.. PICTURE HEAVY

I use win231/hp38 with jethunter's bullets and I get reasonably good groups. So if trailboss is unavailable, perhaps you could find this powder?

I have read of people using powder other than TB, but I would like to stick to just TB for now as the margin for error is much higher - that is if I can ever find some...
What sort of grouping are you getting, say, @ 10 yards?
 
This is for the 45acp to be used in a shaved cylinder webley with bullets I got from jethunter. I don't expect I'll order anything but the 250 gr RN HP in the future - they work as well as all of the others. The usual disclaimer - use at your own risk.

265 gr RN Hollow Base -> 3.8 gr w231 -> seat 1.460, 190 gr SWC HP -> 4.4 gr w231 -> seat 1.225, 250 gr RN HP lg -> 4.0 gr w231 -> seat 1.325
 
I'm about to start loading Jethunters 265 Gr HB bullets, using trail boss. Sadly JH is unavailable to give an overall length using his bullets.
Could anyone here help with that? Obviously, non of my manuals have any specs on these projectiles using 45ACP cases.

Thanks guys.
 
Back
Top Bottom