Webley MK I Rebuild

Gladeator

New member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Location
Vermont, USA
I recently bought a Webley MK I...well at least the main components. I need some help finishing this beauty though, mainly finding INTERNAL PARTS. Basically I need everything but the external parts. If you guys know anywhere a guy in the states can find these i'd really appreciate it. Also if you can tell me if any MK II-VI parts can be substituted and how I put the thing together, it would help.

Thanks!

-Glade

pix551687519.jpg


pix500522611.jpg
 
I think if your in the USA Apex has every part you will need alot of MKVI parts will fit some will need altering.
Numrich has webley parts to.
I think a MKVI latch can work but needs some fitting.
Try Utube vids for puting it back together.
Good luck.
 
I'm away at work or I'd help you with the help of this tome...
A Collector's Guide to Military Pistol & Revolver Disassembly and Reassembly
I helped another fellow with the same problem, but the scans of the steps are AWOL
It is a truly awesome and beautifully photographed book
Maybe this will help a bit, but...buy the book
 
Stashed somewhere in my basement is a full size "art print on heavy paper" drawing of the Webley Mk.'s I & 2 with the nomenclature of each numbered part listed and showing where it belongs in the assembly. Picked it up at the Calgary show in 2011. PM me your snail mail address if you would like a copy. Kayceel
 
Back
Top Bottom