WEBLEY MKI and MKII Holsters

Dingus, Nice work on the holsters, I'll likely take a 4 inch version. Don't worry over the colour IMHO go plain and guys can stain them to whatever they figure is ideal.


BTW do you have one in hunter orange with a zipper top opening?
 
The Clasps work good nice and tight when shut.
I sent you a PM on the rest of your questions.

Im not getting into the holster buisness this is just to supply guys with a nice proper flap holster with shoulder strap for there 4 inch barreled webleys.
This is a copy of a orignal antique holster i got that came outa england.
not getting any other styles except might get some of theses with 7.5 inch long snouts for WG armys and SAA colts with 7.5 inch barrels down the road a few months.
theses holsters should be here in a week or two depending how fast they ship.
 
Russet is a nice medium dark, antique look on leather. I don't have any examples to show.

The holsters look great. Any idea what the weight of the leather is? ie 7oz or 6oz
 
Hosters are here and look great the 4 inch ones fit the MKI MKII MKIII and 4 and 3/4 SAA Colts to the 6 inch ones will hold alot of diffrent guns i have a Big 50 caliber 5 shot gun with a 6 inch barrel that fits in the 6 inch ones.
All the guys who paid me your holsters are in the mail tomorrow.

Heres a 4 inch with my pearl handled SAA colt in it and the one next to it is a 6 inch one that will fit 6 inch WGs ect and or MKVI Webleys ect 5.5 in colts and others no doubt.
Natuarl ones are going fast i think the brown ones are just as nice im keeping about 6 brown ones myself.


P1010002_64.jpg


P1010044_35.jpg


P1010001_64.jpg
 
Just got mine today. Very high quality, and attention to detail.
The stitching is impeccable!
Who ever made these for you really knows their stuff.
(Right down to beveling the edges on the rear strap ears so as not to catch!)

I would like to request my WG 7.5 in BLACK if possible. It is nickle plated, and I think it would look great together with black.

As for this one, definitely happy I got it in Natural tan.
Everything fits perfectly. The flap is a little hard to fasten at first, but that is how you would want it. It will eventually form to the gun, and become easier.
You wouldn't want it to start out loose.

Thanks again for your efforts in this project!
Very much appreciated, and looking forward to one for my WG.
 
Just got mine in natural leather today!

The craftsmanship is excellent.
Let me know if you ever decide to get any LH versions in.
 
The one thing I would recomend to improve it would be a second loop for the strap to slip into.
Otherwise I am very happy with the quality.
 
I just received mine in the mail this morning. A brown one that looks great and fits my Colt SAA very well. I agree with the other posters concerning the fit and finish.

Great job and I would recommend if you are looking for this style holster!!!
 
Last edited:
Glad you guys like em :) i only have about 12 left as im keeping a few for myself.
I might get some more in and some 7.5 ones for sure but not for 5 or 6 months.
I also have a very nice MKI webley comeing later this week.
Also that 450 French 1874 in the EE is a very nice high quality gun that fits perfect in theses 4 inch holsters.
 
I'm interested in buying a holster for a Mk II. I haven't seen one of these in person, and am wondering if someone can describe them in more detail.

Where are these made? In Canada? Is the leather supple, soft and non-abrasive to the finish on these old guns?

Thanks.
 
Genuine new leather, great fresh smell, hand made, strong, very comfortable.

I would not call the leather soft and supple, it is what it is it....strong new leather, pulling a gun in and out repeatedly would in my opinion begin to wear the finish of the cylinder etc. Some guns may need an additional slot cut in the holster flap to close it freely.

May not fit some guns, others say they fit their Colt SAA but the one I tested did not.

If you are specifically looking for a replica Webley flap holster, this is exactly what you will get. It is well made, strong and comfortable to carry.
 
Back
Top Bottom