Hey folks,
So heres the deal, a friend of mine who has now passed left me several care packages before he kicked it. He was an avid reloader and had an interest in casting as well. Unfortunately, before he passed we didn't have time for him to give me the ins and outs of casting and reloading for antiques. On top of that the man decided to leave me gifts that keep on giving because all of his notes are written on scraps of paper and tucked into random boxes and dies cases/ ammo cases etc.
So... I turn to the good folks of CGN
Ive been left with a 210gr lee SWC mold and I'm trying to figure out a load for this Webley. Ive got cast soft lead cast bullets, cases, primers and trail boss but I've not idea what charge to load so I don't pipe bomb his revolver. Any ideas?
So heres the deal, a friend of mine who has now passed left me several care packages before he kicked it. He was an avid reloader and had an interest in casting as well. Unfortunately, before he passed we didn't have time for him to give me the ins and outs of casting and reloading for antiques. On top of that the man decided to leave me gifts that keep on giving because all of his notes are written on scraps of paper and tucked into random boxes and dies cases/ ammo cases etc.
So... I turn to the good folks of CGN
Ive been left with a 210gr lee SWC mold and I'm trying to figure out a load for this Webley. Ive got cast soft lead cast bullets, cases, primers and trail boss but I've not idea what charge to load so I don't pipe bomb his revolver. Any ideas?


















































