I have an antique status Webley MKI that has been shaved to accept .45ACP on moon clips.
The ejector has recently been sticking in the extended position when I open the revolver. I can usually get it to retract if I open and close it a few times, however it almost always stays extended the first time I try to open it.
I am kind of skeptical to start taking the gun apart for fear that I may break something and parts for this gun would probably less then easy to find.
I can still use the gun but I would like to fix it more from the aspect retaining the value of this gun as I have a substantial amount of money invested into it.
Can anyone tell me if this is an easy fix? and if so what I can do to remedy this problem? And failing a quick fix at home, does anyone know a good gunsmith that knows antique webley's very well and might be able to take a look at her?
The ejector has recently been sticking in the extended position when I open the revolver. I can usually get it to retract if I open and close it a few times, however it almost always stays extended the first time I try to open it.
I am kind of skeptical to start taking the gun apart for fear that I may break something and parts for this gun would probably less then easy to find.
I can still use the gun but I would like to fix it more from the aspect retaining the value of this gun as I have a substantial amount of money invested into it.
Can anyone tell me if this is an easy fix? and if so what I can do to remedy this problem? And failing a quick fix at home, does anyone know a good gunsmith that knows antique webley's very well and might be able to take a look at her?


















































