Webley mkII FRT, assistance required

Hi nutters, if anyone has access to FRT data sheets, I am looking for one for the Webley MKII. Any and all help is appreciated.

Webley MkII (Antique) = 23368
Webley MkII 380 (some 12.6, Antique if pre-1898) = 93835
Webley MkII* (Antique) = 80832
 
What in particular are you looking for? Might make it easier for those with FRT access to help.

Hi Wally, I have purchased a Webley MK II in the United States and need to ensure it makes its way over the border without issues. Due to changes in Antique Letter process you need to register it, then deregister it, then the RCMP letter is generated. I'd rather not have a registry entry. So I am having it shipped with my own antique letter modeled after the RCMP form, as well as a copy of the FRT which should say it's a prescribed antique
 
Back
Top Bottom