Webley No 2 in 320 revolver help

mosesgeorgia

New member
Rating - 100%
31   0   0
Hello i have a Webley no2 in 320 that has a butchered up bottom half of the hammer that someone has welded and destroyed but the top half is good.I know its a longshot but would anybody have a hammer or their webley apart that they could copy the hammer profile. THANKS for any help
 
Last edited:
P...i...c...t...u...r...e...s... would.... help....greatly.
Slower, so it's easier to understand. Many of us have odds and ends kicking around that we know ' Will be needed by someone, someday'...often we don't even know what they are. For instance; I have an extra F & W hammer, heck I've got a 90% complete F & W 44 cailber parts gun.
I've got a Brown bag with about 30 Mule-ear S x S hammers.
You have to step up to the table here...post a picture. We don't do the extra work...you do. You are the one 'Hat in Hand' asking for help.
And the BTT thing? That's for the EE...not the General forums.
Not Butthurt, just making sure you have the dynamics of the situation down right.
Good luck
 
Back
Top Bottom