webley value

travisanderson

New member
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I recently picked up a webley mark 1 converted to 45 acp/ 45 auto rim and was wondering how much I might get for it.it has a 2 inch barrel which may have been shortened at one time has a really nice leather holster that seems to be made for the shorter barrel. And made some reloads and it shoot great in da and sa timing is good.here is a couple pics
photo3ul.jpg
photo1pnr.jpg
 
im pretty sure the barrel was shortened when it was imported into the states.. does anyone know what the markings are?

Sorry about the pictures lol I could probably make them bigger
 
I remember reading that some were arsenal shortened for special purposes. They were "baby" webleys. I'd be interested at the right $$ ;)


The BV crown is a Birmingham View mark since 1904, the NP crown is a Nitro proof Birmingham since 1904. It looks like the middle stamp is an EB?
 
Last edited:
The "N" on the backstrap is Royal Navy.

Nelson would NOT approve!

Nor would Jellicoe, or that matter.

Beatty wold BLEAT!

Restorable, if you can locate the parts.

Would be a nice piece.
.
 
It's twin was for sale on the EE a few months back.

I wonder who did that? It can't be easy to make the front sight look intended like that?
Webley didn't produce a short barrelled version?
 
Back
Top Bottom