Webley WG detail strip?

Kevin M.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
Rating - 100%
143   0   0
I have recently aquired a second WG, this one is complete with the cylinder stop that so many WG's appear to be missing, including my prior WG.

I want to strip the first WG down so I can get the the cylinder stop spring, so that I can replicate it for myself and make a few extras for interested WG owners that have had this problem.

Only problem is I have never taken a revolver, let alone a WG down that far and I don't want to mess anything up. The most I have taken it down to is removing the side plates, top catch, barrel, cylinder etc. Never tried to muck about with the internals.

Are there any very delicate parts I should know of or bits that should not come out before I try to take the gun down?

Any parts diagrams or disassembly guides you know of?

(Maybe I will make one after all this is done if there is not one already.)

Thanks guys.
 
WGs do have some delicate internal parts the way the spring that lifts that bolt up and down as you #### the gun is very tricky.
Im pretty good with revolvers and id not mess with one thats working good you might bust something.
My memory of there main springs was there pretty strong and getting it out is way easyer than putting it back in so keep that in mind to ;)
I think you can see how the stop bolt spring works tho once the side cover is off so you should get a good idea on what the part your missing looks like without haveing to remove it.
Been awhile since i looked inside a WG there more complicated than webley MKIs thats for sure.
 
Back
Top Bottom