cyclone CGN Ultra frequent flyer Rating - 100% 379 0 0 Location Toronto, Ontario Sep 24, 2017 #1 I found this to be quite entertaining/educational. [youtube]kNnd0r_a8ps[/youtube]
gnmontey CGN Ultra frequent flyer GunNutz Rating - 100% 123 0 0 Location AB Sep 24, 2017 #2 Pretty interesting watch alright, thanks for posting. Sadly I let my 455 and 38 go, but I still have my rarer than hens teeth 22lr to enjoy. M Last edited: Sep 24, 2017
Pretty interesting watch alright, thanks for posting. Sadly I let my 455 and 38 go, but I still have my rarer than hens teeth 22lr to enjoy. M
T Thenoobgunsmith CGN Regular Rating - 100% 42 0 0 Location Ontario Sep 24, 2017 #3 Definetly interesting, makes me want a mark 2 quite badly.
1873shootist Regular Rating - 0% 0 0 0 Location Upper Maple Street, Bloom County, Alberta Sep 25, 2017 #4 Funny thing about these old Webleys. Back in the 1970s they were all just cheap surplus used handguns that you could pick up dirt cheap. Now, they are highly sought after antiques that can cost more than a new Ruger Super Blackhawk. Supply and demand.
Funny thing about these old Webleys. Back in the 1970s they were all just cheap surplus used handguns that you could pick up dirt cheap. Now, they are highly sought after antiques that can cost more than a new Ruger Super Blackhawk. Supply and demand.
gewehr76 CGN Ultra frequent flyer Rating - 100% 108 0 0 Location Police state Ontario, sometimes on OPP patrolled 4 Sep 25, 2017 #5 Why these guys are not making any videos about Russian stuff.? Any one know?