I have been asked to value and possibly sell this gun, but it is out of my area of knowledge.
Would appreciate opinions and verification on what it is. I only have these general pictures and no knowledge of the proof marks it has.
It is 52" overall and his thumb fits in the muzzle (not much of a description)
My main interest is in finding out if it is a Westley Richards or a Belgian copy, or did they just do that with early cartridge guns?
Thanks in advance for your input
jpc
Would appreciate opinions and verification on what it is. I only have these general pictures and no knowledge of the proof marks it has.
It is 52" overall and his thumb fits in the muzzle (not much of a description)
My main interest is in finding out if it is a Westley Richards or a Belgian copy, or did they just do that with early cartridge guns?
Thanks in advance for your input
jpc


















































