To start I was not sure where to post this tread. Since I am talking about a muzzle loader I will post it here.
I would like to know if any of you own one of these primer 209 activated muzzle loading pellet rifle ?
How do you like it ?
I am considering one but would like to know a little more about it. I know they are fairly new rifles but I would like to know if they are common on the used gun market and how much shall I expect to pay for a good used one.
I would like to know if any of you own one of these primer 209 activated muzzle loading pellet rifle ?
How do you like it ?
I am considering one but would like to know a little more about it. I know they are fairly new rifles but I would like to know if they are common on the used gun market and how much shall I expect to pay for a good used one.


















































