What are you paying for a case of 7.62 corrosive?

Dang I hate seeing a web site that's up but in such poor condition :(
http://w w w.milarm.com

I believe I will be driving to Ontario to spend around 200.00 for 1,120 rounds per case. Still need to pick up an SKS though. Think I missed one by minutes on the EE tonight :kickInTheNuts:
 
Last edited by a moderator:
I saw it at Wholesale sports for $160 yesterday! I almost died from excitement. But Christmas/winter has made me so broke its not even funny.

I can't even afford AMMO ON SALE!!
 
Back when I was single (no kids, no wife) I had a lot of money kicking around and bought many crates of corrosive for around $120 per crate. I still have 6 left.

I miss those days of buying what I want and when I want....
 
Back
Top Bottom