While you are on the site, in your browser find and click "Add to Home Screen" A CGN beaver app icon will then be created to your phone that is directly link to the site.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
This one is in 7.5x55, note the circled 11(GP11) on barrel and receiver next to BP proof marks
Trying to find the original post to go with the pictures.
I have shot a similar one in 7.5x55 at 300m. Nice does not begin to describe it.
Family does not want to sell it since it was the pride and joy of their deceased father.
The father was loseing his sight and wanted me make sure it was still ok for his sons.
Many of thee were made from scratch with 20th century steel and not from 19th century military actions.
I'm copying all his pictures from Photobucket into another imgbb.com.
Copied 5,000 and they say I hit the WEEKLY limit. Still another 1500 or so to go.