What can be done with a tight Swiss Martini action

diopter

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
Rating - 100%
82   0   0
Location
Montreal
DSCN3468_zps35901b35.jpg


DSCN3446_zps7c8359c2.jpg


DSCN3434_zps596a7d56.jpg
 
This one is in 7.5x55, note the circled 11(GP11) on barrel and receiver next to BP proof marks
Trying to find the original post to go with the pictures.

I have shot a similar one in 7.5x55 at 300m. Nice does not begin to describe it.
Family does not want to sell it since it was the pride and joy of their deceased father.
The father was loseing his sight and wanted me make sure it was still ok for his sons.
Many of thee were made from scratch with 20th century steel and not from 19th century military actions.
I'm copying all his pictures from Photobucket into another imgbb.com.
Copied 5,000 and they say I hit the WEEKLY limit. Still another 1500 or so to go.

More pics,
DSCN3470_zpsf2059d4a.jpg

DSCN3461_zps96a0f738.jpg

DSCN3456_zps66d9ee74.jpg

DSCN3450_zps91a239a0.jpg

DSCN3445_zps1fd444b1.jpg

DSCN3445_zps1fd444b1.jpg

DSCN3433_zpsd4a69074.jpg

cvnXcv

DSCN3425_zps8bcd3117.jpg

DSCN3424_zpsbd4349b6.jpg

DSCN3423_zpsd9533b08.jpg
 
Back
Top Bottom