What forms are you emailed to deregister a restricted to antique?

41 Colt

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
EE Expired
Rating - 100%
307   0   0
Location
BC
I requested a couple times now to deregister a restricted and the guy on the Tech line asks for my email saying the easiest way is to email some forms to me. (I have yet to receive them, and the tech line is nearly impossible to get through to, what's up with that?)

What do they send you?

In an email from the tech unit I was told something completely different, that the ladys working on the regular line didn't understand.
 
The tech told me he'd email me info too and I never recieved it. He was also going to deregister another gun for me and I just got a cert for it last week with no contact at all.
 
A registration certificate, or antique letter? How long ago did you request the email?

I spoke to him on the phone about a month ago and haven't heard anything since. Despite his assurance that he was certain my gun was antique, he wanted to look into it but I recieved a registration certificate for it soon after.
 
I've emailed who ever it is at the tech line is who was answering my email and asked for the forms I was supposed to be emailed when I phoned. The person in the emails has been quite helpful so far, I'll let you know.
 
I've never had to use a form. Just talked over the phone, but the last time was a couple of years ago. All it takes is 10 minutes for them to change the way they do things. Good luck
 
Back
Top Bottom