mackillan CGN frequent flyer EE Expired Rating - 100% 2 0 0 Location Western Canada Mar 21, 2012 #1 Ive ordered a rem 700 vtr 17 fireball with a Kahles scope for gophers. What grain of bullet do I order to maximize accuracy?
Ive ordered a rem 700 vtr 17 fireball with a Kahles scope for gophers. What grain of bullet do I order to maximize accuracy?
L lpel CGN Regular Rating - 100% 110 0 0 Location Brandon, MB Mar 21, 2012 #2 That will depend on your rifle. I have one that likes 20 gr bullets and one that likes 25.
mackillan CGN frequent flyer EE Expired Rating - 100% 2 0 0 Location Western Canada Mar 22, 2012 #3 Remington ammo Is rem the only company that carries the 17 rem fireball ammo? If so which type of rem cartridge?
Remington ammo Is rem the only company that carries the 17 rem fireball ammo? If so which type of rem cartridge?