While you are on the site, in your browser find and click "Add to Home Screen" A CGN beaver app icon will then be created to your phone that is directly link to the site.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
From time to time, I recall someone has mentioned that there is a document or database, that Canada Customs uses, that lists all the different guns that qualify as antiques. What is that list called and where can a fellow get access to it?
One of the guidelines that they use is Memorandum D19-13-2. Not a 100% accurate & covers more than just antiques. I was told that any documentation the RCMP provides will usually trump their guideline to their agents, as it is usually law or orders in council. A quick look through it & the only list that I can find is: Handguns excluded from the definition of "prohibited Firearms" for international sporting competition. Hope this is of some help...