exseparatist
CGN Regular
- Location
- Lower Canada
Hello
This spring, I have the intention to do target shooting, from 100 to 250 yds maximum, with my antique 45-70 rolling block. I will reload only with smokless powder at black powder pressure level and my bullet will be a cast 530 grains.
Many reloading manuals indicate, as first choice, to use the Accurate Arms XMP-5744 but it seem to be almost impossible to find it in Canada. What would be the best second choice for a very accurate smokless powder for the 45-70 ?
Thank you
Ex
This spring, I have the intention to do target shooting, from 100 to 250 yds maximum, with my antique 45-70 rolling block. I will reload only with smokless powder at black powder pressure level and my bullet will be a cast 530 grains.
Many reloading manuals indicate, as first choice, to use the Accurate Arms XMP-5744 but it seem to be almost impossible to find it in Canada. What would be the best second choice for a very accurate smokless powder for the 45-70 ?
Thank you
Ex
Last edited:


















































