What should I do with my new T/C Pro Hunter FX?

buckchaser

CGN Regular
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
Location
Ottawa
Just brought my new T/C Pro Hunter FX 50 caliber muzzleloader home from Cabelas. Took it out of the box and noticed two cosmetic issues that I don't think should be there on a $1000 firearm. One is a wear mark (already) on the barrel from the break action and the other is a roughly molded part of the synthetic stock.

Should I take it back or am I overreacting somewhat?



 
It looks lik a bit of glue on the stock that I would think you cold remove, as for the wear on the barrel, I would say its just the way it is by design, If you don't like it, cal the dealer right away and return it. From experience I can tell you TC wont support the dealer so good customer service if they are willing to take it back.
 
Back
Top Bottom