What the hell why cant we buy this ammo here???

' Nato ' approved ammo, you would think it would be 'safe' for import into Canada , with the logic of NRC I'm surprised we are allowed to fill up with American gas and drive back across the border:jerkit:
 
smoking price on the 5.45x39
ww.aimsurplus.com/product.aspx?item=A54539R&groupid=33
About 20 cents per round. If we could get that here, it would be worth rebarreling a gun for it!
 
I feel you pain guy,down here in the states we can't get any Russian SKS or SVT's no Chinese SKS,M14 knockoff rifles or ammo. Whats here is here and it seems thats all we will ever get.

I guess I should count my blessings though as my state doesn't have the oppressive handgun,rifle and magazine capacity restrictions some other states have.
 
Last edited:
At that price, I would just as soon load my own. That said, I agree that the government should stop obstructing the sale of surplus ammunition.
 
If you really want to get annoyed, take a look at this deal...

http:// www . jgsales.com/product_info.php/ammo-for-rifles/308-win-7-62x51-nato-/p/308-fn,-7-62x51-nato-144gr-fmj-surplus-1000rd-case/cPath/12_43/products_id/4413?osCsid=79da3eff10a34ed846896a09e021f132
 
If you really want to get annoyed, take a look at this deal...

http:// www . jgsales.com/product_info.php/ammo-for-rifles/308-win-7-62x51-nato-/p/308-fn,-7-62x51-nato-144gr-fmj-surplus-1000rd-case/cPath/12_43/products_id/4413?osCsid=79da3eff10a34ed846896a09e021f132

Yup, that did it! Now I am annoyed.
 
Back
Top Bottom