I'd like to join you this summer in making great gouts of smoke from a Snider and MH, don't own either yet.
Goal is to get one of each in shooting condition to enjoy at the range and if I can get them shooting to my satisfaction possibly even hunt with.
I've done some research in terms of model, I believe I want a Snider mk2 2 star or mk3 for the stronger breach. Anything similar in the MH?
When examining them what should I be looking for to make sure I get one that's safe to shoot? Are there any tests I could do while I handle them?
Appreciate your time & thoughts on this
Goal is to get one of each in shooting condition to enjoy at the range and if I can get them shooting to my satisfaction possibly even hunt with.
I've done some research in terms of model, I believe I want a Snider mk2 2 star or mk3 for the stronger breach. Anything similar in the MH?
When examining them what should I be looking for to make sure I get one that's safe to shoot? Are there any tests I could do while I handle them?
Appreciate your time & thoughts on this


















































