zelly CGN Ultra frequent flyer Rating - 100% 339 0 0 Location Victoria,BC May 25, 2013 #1 A guy I know bought this and he was told its a antique. What is it? Shoots 32 rim
K Kasey83 Regular Rating - 100% 4 0 0 May 25, 2013 #2 Looks like a 1860's single shot pistol from the Bacon Manufacturing Company
rgbai Regular Rating - 100% 53 0 0 Location b.c. interior May 25, 2013 #3 I also thought it was a bacon pistol at first but the barrel lock up i different it,s actually a allen & wheelock
I also thought it was a bacon pistol at first but the barrel lock up i different it,s actually a allen & wheelock
K Kasey83 Regular Rating - 100% 4 0 0 May 25, 2013 #4 Yeah I think your right still around the same time period, looks like the handle might of been re done but the pictures are too dark.
Yeah I think your right still around the same time period, looks like the handle might of been re done but the pictures are too dark.