Whats 8mm surplus worth these days???

TOYBUILDER

Member
Rating - 100%
102   0   0
Location
Vancouver Island
I've come across a fair bit of 8mm surplus, 6 unopened cans( 380rnds ea), and a bunch of belts. Mostly Yugo 1970's manufacture, a bit of 1940's (nazi marked ) and some 1950's, and 60's. Here's a sample picture

belts-1.jpg


Thanks

Rob
 
Guys talk all the time about how much they'd love more 8mm surplus, but when it comes up for sale it sits there. I had 1000 rounds up here on CGN last year for $400 plus shipping and ended up selling it locally. I responded to a couple of WTB ads and the buyer was looking to pay no more than 25 cents/round shipped.

IMO if you see it for 60 cents/round you should grab it.
 
Last time I got surplus, July2009, it was priced 50cents/round, with shipping it came to 65cents/round. Yugo 1954 surplus ammo out of Milarm Edmonton.
I only got my Mauser last november and onto this site in june. Had you been selling this summer I would have taken tha lot off your hands Andy.
 
Back
Top Bottom