whats a box of John Wayne shells worth?

I believe the ammo you have is the one issued for the commenorative rifle around 25 years ago or so.
Value would be in the range of $50 for cartridges in a beat up box to $100 for an unopened pristine condition, in other words no hand written prices, price tags or stains, rips or tears.
I always pick these up when I can, just something different, is it for sale?
 
By the price at switzers auction about a month back $30-40. I bought a box of 30-30 KGR (Klondike Gold Rush) ammo in pristine unopened (factory seal stickers intact) box for $30
 
Just about every commenorative offering in 30-30 cal will top out at the $30 range, most don't even have a subject matter head stamp. It's the 38-55 or 32-40 that will get you over the $50 mark.
 
Back
Top Bottom